Special Offer on Coconut
Coconuts are a versatile fruit that contain high in a variety of essential nutrients that can be consumed as water, milk, or dried. The benefits of coconut are vast because it is packed with:
- Electrolytes: provides a natural source of energy and is ultra-hydrating.
- Fiber: aids in digestion.
- Protein: aids in muscle regeneration.
- Ascorbic acid, B vitamins, and potassium: aid in heart health and support the nervous system.
- Copper and vitamin C: keep skin elastic and flexible.
- Selenium: reduces joint inflammation and provide relief to those with arthritis.
- Iron: builds strong bones.
- Magnesium: causes relaxing effects physically and mentally.
It's a no-brainer as to why the superfood ingredients is so popular in a variety of applications, from Food and Beverage, to Bakery, Confectionery and Cosmetics. The global trend for healthier consumption is what drives consumers to choose coconut-related products, and manufacturers to shift production towards these types of goods.
- Global coconut market value continues to grow at double digit rates (+49.2% from 2014-18).
- Global coconut market volume is growing even at an even faster rate (+60.1% from 2014-18).
Take a look at the latest offers on our range of coconut products with indicative prices. Need a more accurate quote? Click on 'Request a Quote' and provide us with more information so we can tailor an offer according to your needs.
Franklin Baker (2018) Franklin Baker - The First World Coconut Congress. Philippines [online] Available at: http://www.franklinbaker.com/
Did you know?
Coconut oil was the world’s leading vegetable oil until soybean oil took over in the 1960’s. Coconut oils also contain four growth hormones, called cytokinins, and three sets of chromosomes – or triploids – that help the development of many organisms. Coconut water is considered the “father of modern tissue culture science”. Currently, research is being done to see if coconut can be used in hair regrowth and anti-aging cosmetics.